Happy Halloween! We’re wrapping up another busy month as we unwrap Halloween candy and cram it into our faces. This month was filled with ups and downs, lots of work and lots of fun, too! Let’s start by checking out some of the developer updates from this month:
- Trackless posts a music video and launches on itch.io and humble!
- The Crazy Justice campaign succeeds and pre-order bundles are now available
- The Good Life campaign ends
- Psychonauts 2 shows off their first playable milestone!
- The Virgo vs. The Zodiac campaign succeeds, the developer outlines new in-game systems and reveals a new boss!
- 2nd Studio works to improve KnightOut and gets nominated for an award!
- Snapshot Games announces New Jericho classes, weapons and vehicles for Phoenix Point
- Solstice Chronicles: MIA gets new maps and is 30% off on Steam for Halloween!
Our own Justin Woodward traveled to TwitchCon this month to spread the word about the upcoming video game version of the popular board game, Flash Point: Fire Rescue from RetroEpic! During the livestream, they played the original board game version as well as the Steam version (which you should totally add to your Steam wishlist so you can be notified the moment it releases!). You can enjoy the archive of the livestream here.
We hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!